Sacagawea

Click on the link above, if you do you can go and put Sacagawea together in a Sliding Puzzle!  In our class we read a story called, “Name This American.”  The story is about a lot of famous people doing amazing things.  Some of the people were Sacagawea, Gutzum Borglum, Dolley Madison, Liliuokalani, Walter Hunt, and much more.  The plot was a game show and the panelist had to guess who the mystery person was.  The panelist would ask questions to figure out who the mystery guest is.  If the panelist guessed right then they got fifty dollars, but if the mystery guess stumped all of the panelist then they got five-hundred dollars! 

We had to pick one of the people from the story, I picked Sacagawea as you can tell.  We had to write a couple paragraphs about what they did and why we thought they were important.  The information I found about Sacagawea is something like this: She is famous for leading Lewis and Clark, and she was their Principal Guide to help them find their way in their expedition.  I bet you already knew that! Thank you for reading!

I hope you can figure out my puzzle!

One thought on “Sacagawea

1. HEy windsey (hehe) luv your sliding puzzle i like the picture of sacagawea you used. Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!! 🙂